Be accompanied in my projects
with Melting Breizh
What is it?
Melting Breizh is a project for young refugees aged 16 to 25, with three courses to choose from. These adapted courses allow young people to find suitable training or a job and can help them solve problems of daily life (accommodation, mobility, learning French, etc.).
Who is it for?
Up to 36 months
Up to 36 months
Why is it interesting?
An exclusive program for young refugees
A dedicated project for young refugees with BIP status (beneficiary of international protection) which takes into account their specificities: language, accommodation, social, employment.
Three dedicated paths
- Removing obstacles: language, health, citizenship, culture, sport, mobility, accommodation. Enhancing and developing the skills of young people.
- CAP +: training leading to a diploma in apprenticeship with individualised support, over three years.
- Rapid access to employment: contact between young people, employers and economic partners to enable access or return to employment.
How do I get involved?
With the local Mission of my territory
By contacting my Local Mission: https://www.missions-locales-bretagne.fr/jeunes-16-25-ans/
Or by going to the antenna of local partner Missions:
- We Ker: 02 99 78 00 78
- Local mission of the Pays de Saint-Brieuc: 02 96 68 15 68
- Local mission of the Pays de Brest: 02 98 43 51 00
- Local mission of the Pays de Cornouaille: 02 98 64 42 10
- Local mission of the Pays de Lorient: 02 97 21 42 05
- Local mission of the Pays de Vannes: 02 97 01 65 40
With CFA Buildings for the CAP+ course
Information on the CAP + can be obtained from the Buildings CFA:
- Saint Grégoire: 02 99 23 61 00
- Plérin: 02 96 79 89 79
- Quimper: 02 98 95 97 26
- Valves: 02 97 63 43 09