Where is it?
What is it?
Online training and a work-study position in a company to learn a trade and enter the labor market, for example:
- Operational marketing and communication manager
- Pedagogical responsible engineer
- System and Network Administrator...
Training can start at any time. At the same time, a professional coach helps you find a company among a network of partners, to sign an apprenticeship contract / a professionalization contract.
At the end, you obtain a level 5, 6, 7 diploma (equivalent to bac+2 to bac+5) recognized by the State.
Complete list of courses here.
Good to know: Who can follow a work-study training? Anyone between the ages of 16 and 29 inclusive, with the right to work in France, as well as any job seeker, can apply. Other profiles can also access work-study, more information here.
Why is it interesting?
The learning schedule and pace is flexible and can be arranged with the company hiring you. For example, you can do 1 day of online training and 4 days working in company.
If you are French, the prerequisites relate to the course you wish to follow. You will find all the information in the brochures above.
If you are not French, but you have the right to work in France, you remain eligible for work-study under the following conditions:
- If you are a European citizen: newcomer or not, you have the possibility of following a work-study program. You will simply have to provide an identity document. You do not have to apply for a work permit.
- If you are not a European citizen: you can sign a work-study contract, but you must first provide proof of a first year of training on French territory. You will also need to have a residence permit with the mention “Student”.
This is a work-study training: it is your future company that will finance your training. So you don't have to pay anything.
You are paid from the 1st day of your contract with a work-study salary.
- As part of an apprenticeship contract, you benefit from remuneration that varies according to your age. The minimum wage received corresponds to a percentage of the Smic or SMC (conventional minimum wage for the job held) for those over 21 years of age. Your remuneration increases with each new year of performance of your contract.
- As part of the professionalization contract, the remuneration varies according to the level of your initial training and your age.
More information HERE
How to do it?
1. Register for the information meeting here (you must choose a date)
2. Submit your application directly on the web page: oc.cm/candidature-ref-info
- fill in the contact form
- provide the application file (CV, motivations, professional project, etc.)
- pass an interview by videoconference with an admissions officer
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
15 contributors mobilized