Where is it?
What is it?
The program lasts 9 months and helps you to improve your French and find work in Moselle department.
We offer the following activities:
- 150 hours of French lessons
- 25 hours of computer upgrade
- Cultural and sporting outings
- Workshops and individual support in job search
- Mobility assistance with traffic regulations courses and license assistance
- A discovery café to meet companies recruiting in the Messin area
Good to know: This program supports migrants who have been regularised in Moselle.
Why is it interesting?
All courses and activities are built around the world of work and business.
During the courses and activities, the learners are accompanied in the creation of an individual professional project, and oriented accordingly.
French courses are designed to meet the needs of daily life (administration, health, mobility, education, etc.).
How to do it?
You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then receive you for an interview to assess your level of French and find out about your situation.
If you are accepted, we can integrate you into the program depending on the places available, or put you on a waiting list.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized