Learn French and find a job
What is it?
The program lasts 6 months and helps you to improve your French and find work in Moselle department.
We offer the following activities:
- 150 hours of French lessons
- 25 hours of computer upgrade
- Cultural and sporting outings
- Workshops and individual support in job search
- Mobility assistance with traffic regulations courses and license assistance
- A discovery café to meet companies recruiting in the Messin area
Good to know: This program accompanies regularized migrants in the Moselle territory.
Who is it for?
57 - Moselle
57 - Moselle
Why is it interesting?
Understand the world of work
All courses and activities are built around the world of work and business.
Build a professional project
During the courses and activities, the learners are accompanied in the creation of an individual professional project, and oriented accordingly.
How do I get involved?
You can contact us by email: email@example.com
We will then receive you for an interview to assess your level of French, and find out about your situation.
If you are accepted, we can integrate you into the program depending on the places available, or put you on a waiting list.
Good to know: The next program will start in September 2022.