With with La Mission Locale Clermont Métropole et Volcans
Where is it?
What is it?
It is an individual support for young foreigners aged 16 to 25 who do not speak French well.
The aim is to improve yourself in French (with language training) in order to find work or a professional training.
Good to know: This support is called the PIAL (integration program through language acquisition). It is offered by the Mission Locale Clermont Métropole et Volcans.
Why is it interesting?
Young people will benefit from individual support to
- help them access a common law system (such as a youth engagement contract, 2nd chance school, etc.)
- OR, if their situation allows them, to directly access a training or the labor market.
The young person supported will be able to access language training in addition to that provided by the Office Française de l'Immigration et de l'Intégration (OFII) as part of the Republican Integration Contract (CIR).
Each accompanied young person can receive an allowance, that is to say a financial aid.
How to do it?
You can meet a Mission Locale adviser at Headquarters without any appointment:
64 Boulevard Léon Jouhaux in Clermont-Ferrand
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
It is also possible to make an appointment to meet us at an external office.
For this, you can make an appointment by telephone (+3220.127.116.11.57) or by going to the reception of the Local Mission (64 Boulevard Léon Jouhaux in Clermont-Ferrand).
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized