With La fabrique NOMADE
Where is it?
Get back to your craft
What is it?
La Fabrique NOMADE is an association that supports refugee and migrant craftsmen in their professional integration.
We offer certified training for craftsmen who have skills in crafts (sewing, jewelry, embroidery, sculpture, ceramics, leather goods, etc.).
Our training includes:
- Practical training in the workshop: fundamentals and technical in-depth study, knowledge of materials, tools and machines, training in manufacturing situations
- French lessons: French for everyday life and specific to the profession
- Social support : monitoring by a social worker to remove social obstacles (rights, housing, health, etc.)
- Support for professional integration: construction of the professional project, presentation of the professional sector (company visits, meetings with professionals in the sector, etc.), socio-professional codes, collective and individual support, etc.
- An internship in a business
Good to know: To be able to register, you must already have craft skills acquired in your country of origin.
Why is it interesting?
At the end of the 9 months of training, the craftsmen benefit from a certification when 80% of the skills of the training are validated.
During the training, the craftsmen benefit from socio-professional support, French lessons and an internship in a company to facilitate their access to employment.
Professional visits are organized to help you understand your professional environment and develop your network in France.
We offer additional support for 24 months to guarantee your access to a sustainable and quality job.
How to do it?
For the year 2023, training begins in June.
To be able to register, you must:
- Have professional experience in arts and crafts (sewing, embroidery, sculpture, tapestry)
- Have a work and residence permit in France
- Live in Ile-de-France
- Be registered with Pôle Emploi (before the start of the training)
- No level of French required
Good to know: We do not train for a job but we value and adapt your skills to the expectations of French companies.
To contact us and register:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01 45 85 79 18
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized