With Socio-linguistic workshops
Where is it?
What is it?
The "Initiatives and Development" association offers socio-linguistic workshops to teach you how to introduce yourself to a recruiter, as part of your professional research.
There are 3 workshop programs:
- Communication (to learn to communicate in a suitable way in his professional environment)
- Tests (to learn how to succeed in recruiting for a temp agency)
- Training (to find out how to successfully enter a training).
Why is it interesting?
To give you an example, during the socio-linguistic Communication workshops, you will learn to:
- Know the stages of self-presentation
- Communicate during physical meetings
- Communicate by phone in the application process
- Understand a job offer and the principles of the interview
- Present yourself during a job interview or entry into training
- Practice for the job interview
During these workshops, you will practice
- Introduce yourself and your background to an employer,
- Talk about yourself in a professional context.
These workshops will teach you to:
- Understand information and respond with correct information,
- Adapt your attitude to different situations and different people,
- Become autonomous in your procedures.
How to do it?
To register for a workshop, you can contact us at 02.38.21.58.59 or by email at email@example.com
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized