With De là-bas à ici (From there to here)
What is it?
Start a training course in cooking (kitchen assistant) and food trades (baker, butcher...)! This training allows you to learn a trade, to improve your French and to immerse yourself in a professional environment. It develops your technical and linguistic knowledge and your self-confidence!
The course lasts 6 months and takes place in Ardèche (07) in Rosières. It is open to all refugees from the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region.
Why is it interesting?
These are 24 weeks of pre-qualifying training for:
- Discover cooking and catering trades in training centers and in companies,
- Improve your level of everyday French and professional French,
- Visit cultural / sports / business / trade shows...
- Build your career path in the food and catering industry:
- Practical training on technical platforms in restaurant and community kitchens,
- - 3 periods of internship (6 weeks),
- - Job search techniques.
- Improve your skills in French:
- Everyday French,
- Professional French (applied to the kitchen and food industry).
- Take certifications according to your level and your professional project:
- DELF diploma - depending on your level
- HACCP certification
- Preparation for the ASR (road safety certificate).
During the training period:
- Social and administrative support,
- A follow-up of the professional project,
Good to know: Accommodation is provided during the training!
At the end of the training:
- Support towards and in employment, OR,
- Support towards qualifying training.
How to do it?
Contact by email: Juliette Pallec - inclusion officer - corporate relations: email@example.com or by phone on 06 31 95 37 04.
To register, your Pôle emploi adviser or your Local Mission referent can prescribe the training for you using this number: 03_2002689F (CARIF-OREF number)
Sessions take place throughout the year, more information on our website: https://aime-emploi-formation.org/de-la-bas-a-ici/
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
13 contributors mobilized