With SoliForm - Solidarity cultures and training
Where is it?
What is it?
The SoliForm association offers you French training in Marseille. This training will help you:
- Improve your level of oral and written French,
- Be trained in digital technology.
Good to know: This 6-month training takes place face-to-face and online.
Why is it interesting?
This training will help you:
- Understand the French language orally and in writing in different contexts (in your private and professional life).
- Learn to express yourself in French, orally and in writing, in everyday life or at work.
- Validate the skills described by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, from level A1 to level B1.
The training will allow you to learn certain notions of French adapted to your professional project.
An introduction to digital technology on a smartphone is offered before the start of the training for people who do not master digital tools:
- Creation and use of an e-mail address,
- Internet search,
- Installation and handling of the teaching platform ...
How to do it?
Come and meet us, without an appointment, at our next collective information meetings:
- Tuesday 09/21/2021 at 9:30 a.m., Thursday 09/23 at 9:30 a.m. OR Thursday 09/23 at 1:30 p.m.: Cité des associations , 93 La Canebière, 13001 Marseille
- Friday 24/09 at 9:30 a.m.: AAJT , 3 rue Palestro, 13003 Marseille
- Thursday 30/09 at 1.30 p.m.: City of associations
- Fridays 8/10, 15/10, 22/10 OR 29/10 at 10.30 a.m.: AAJT
Good to know: For more information, please feel free to contact us.
Information by phone: 0659672356 (English, Spanish and French).
Information by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
14 contributors mobilized