With The integration projects of the Restos du Cœur 21 (Restaurants of the heart charity)
Where is it?
What is it?
The integration projects of the departmental association of Restos du Cœur of the Côte d'Or department in Dijon offer two types of activities:
- An integration garden (located in Dijon-Valmy) which has a market gardening activity. All of the garden's production is intended for food aid distributed in the Restos du Cœur centres in the department.
- A housing renovation workshop. The objective is to rehabilitate the distribution centres of the Restos du Cœur, the premisses of partner associations and the homes of certain people.
The Restos du Cœur integration projects are open to job seekers.
Why is it interesting?
Each employee is hired on a fixed-term employment contract (CDD) for Insertion. It is a part-time contract (26 hours per week).
The working hours are from 7:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., every day of the week from Monday to Friday.
The employees are employed by the Restos du coeur for a period ranging from 4 to 24 months which varies according to the employees' objectives, situation and the support they might need.
Going through the integration worksite allows you to:
- resume work habits
- improve your self-confidence
- remove hurdles preventing you from returning to full-time employment (housing, health, loneliness, mobility...).
- acquire skills through on-the-job learning or vocational training.
Support for garden and working site employees is provided by a socio-professional guide, two technical integration supervisors and volunteers from the Restos du cœur.
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized