With PCB Sud Côte d'Or
Where is it?
What is it?
The PCB is:
- A service accessible to all, free and certified by the State;
- Free and personalized confidential advice on managing your budget;
- Qualified staff;
- A partnership with different actors (banks, creditors, Housing Action, ADIL, social services ...) for facilitated exchanges.
Please note: To understand the actions of the PCB, you can watch this YouTube video .
Why is it interesting?
- Improve your budget management
- Coping with a difficult financial situation
- Anticipate a change in family or professional situation
After making an appointment, the PCB takes stock of your situation, answers your questions, advises you on managing your budget and can offer you budget support. You will be refered to the competent professionals if necessary.
The PCB will offer you tools to monitor your budget (mobile applications, websites, etc.)
How to do it?
- 06 70 37 94 09
- On Thursday afternoons: 9 rue Gustave Eiffel, 21200 BEAUNE
- On Friday mornings: 2 rue des Aiguisons, 21800 QUETIGNY
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
15 contributors mobilized