What is it?
This training course is designed to help BPI (beneficiaries of international protection - refugees or beneficiaries of subsidiary protection) or new arrivals living or domiciled in Paris (75), Seine-Saint-Denis (93) and Hauts de Seine (92), who have language difficulties, to find jobs in market gardening, green spaces and catering.
It consists of theoretical and practical learning centered on these industries.
- The theoretical training aims to learn vocabulary related to market gardening.
- The practical training aims to know how to handle gardening tools, to master the techniques of the trade, to raise awareness of ecology and organic farming, and to know the safety instructions.
Learners will also be able to take part in self-confidence, employment or even mobility workshops.
Date of the next sessions:
- From 31 July to 8 September 2023
- From 2 October to 10 November 2023
- From 15 April to 24 May 2024
- From 8 July to 16 August 2024
Why is it interesting?
- Get a job: market gardener (agriculture), gardener, green space maintenance worker...
- Appropriate or reinforce basic knowledge/skills
- Become autonomous on a daily basis: learn a trade and develop socio-professional skills
- Based in 92 (Haut de Seine), 93 (Seine-Saint-Denis) or 75 (Paris) (housing, domiciliation, etc.)
- Refugees, subsidiary protection, new arrivals, residence permits, RSA recipients
Each of our learners benefits from individualized support towards employment to define their professional project. This post-training follow-up is carried out by the Abajad team during the 3 months following the end of the training. We will help you achieve your career plan.
Each learner can also benefit from mentoring. Mentoring is individualized support for a learner (French lessons, assistance with administrative procedures, job interview simulation, cultural outings, physical activity, etc.), carried out by one of our volunteers. Mentoring starts after the training, it works in the form of a learning pair, volunteer, and is co-constructed according to the needs, desires and availability of each.
How to do it?
- Phone: 06 28 25 81 20
- Mail: email@example.com
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
14 contributors mobilized