Where is it?
What is it?
PIETRA (wich stands for Program of Insertion through Employment and Work) is a service of the CeCler association. This platform connects the recruitment needs of local companies with refugees ready to access a permanent and quality job.
Why is it interesting?
• Skills assessment and project definition assistance
- Employment immersion workshops with virtual reality headsets, company visits,...
• Support for removing obstacles and developing skills
- Workshops Conversations, coaching,...
• Support in accessing and maintaining employment
- Practical experience through volunteering and work placements
• Definition of HR needs based on competency criteria
• Proposal of adequate candidates
• Support for the integration of employee when taking up a position
How to do it?
Meet on the premises:
11 avenue Léonard de Vinci 63000 Clermont-Ferrand
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
14 contributors mobilized