Get support to find a job
with The LEVIER program
What is it?
The LEVIER Program offers comprehensive support from 2 months to a maximum of 24 months in connection with a network of companies from different sectors (distribution, logistics, transport, services, etc.).
What do we offer?
A 2-month training to better understand the world of work in France, with:
- Collective workshops to discover the labor market in France, the codes of the company but also to better know your rights as an employee!
- Digital initiation workshops: learning the basics of computer operation, word processing, online job search, etc...;
- Workshops for creating CVs, cover letters, simulations of professional interviews;
- French courses for professional purposes;
- Support in finding employment or training;
- Support in your administrative procedures (family reunification, housing search, etc.)
NOTE: There is a new session every 2 months!
Who is it for?
2 to 24 months
2 to 24 months
Why is it interesting?
Benefit from personalised support
Your course is organized according to your level of studies, French, your expectations and your professional project.
A focus on the socio-professional integration of women
We receive many women and we have developed our support to help them with their problems:
- we can finance childcare during the 2 months of workshops and offer support in finding childcare;
- we also lead workshops on women's health and rights;
- we can donate hygiene products for children thanks to a new partner;
- we can also offer socio-cultural activities for the well-being and the creation of links.
Be in contact with companies and training organizations
You will meet employees who will advise you in your job search and the construction of a professional network.
Training organizations will intervene to introduce you to different trades and sectors of activity.
Participate in a mentorship program
The mentoring program is intended for people on an accelerated course within the LEVIER Project. It allows the beneficiary to create a pair with a company employee committed to our side. The mentoring program complements the actions deployed by LEVIER. The pairs commit themselves for 6 months and develop an exchange relationship within which they will work together on professional issues (preparation of applications and interviews, search for employment or training, etc.).
How do I get involved?
Contact us for more information
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 06 16 82 40 59