With The LEVIER program
What is it?
The LEVIER Program offers intensive global support for 2 months then follow-up for up to 24 months towards professional integration.
What do we offer?
An 8-week course to better understand the world of work in France, with:
- Collective workshops to discover the labor market in France, the codes of the company but also to better know your rights as an employee!
- Digital initiation workshops: learning the basics of computer operation, word processing, online job search, etc...;
- CV and cover letter creation workshops, professional interview simulations;
- French courses for professional purposes;
- Support in finding employment or training;
- Meetings with company employees who volunteer to share their experience of the world of work in France (simulation of interviews, mentoring, business presentations, etc.);
- Support in your administrative procedures (family reunification, housing search, etc.)
NOTE: A new session opens every 2 months, the next one is scheduled for October 5, 2023!
Why is it interesting?
Your course is organized according to your level of studies, French, your expectations and your professional project.
We receive a lot of women and we have developed our support to respond to their problems:
- we can offer support to find childcare;
- we also run workshops on health and women's rights;
You will meet employees who will advise you in your job search and the construction of a professional network.
Training organizations will intervene to introduce you to different trades and sectors of activity.
The mentoring program is intended for people on an accelerated course within the LEVIER Project. It allows the beneficiary to create a pair with a company employee committed to our side. The mentoring program complements the actions deployed by LEVIER. The pairs commit themselves for 6 months and develop an exchange relationship within which they will work together on professional issues (preparation of applications and interviews, search for employment or training, etc.).
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
15 contributors mobilized