Paramètres d'affichage

Choisissez un thème pour personnaliser l'apparence du site.

Important information

With Access your rights

Target audience

AudienceStatutory refugees, Beneficiaries of subsidiary protection, Beneficiaries of temporary protection, Stateless people
Level of FrenchA2, B1


Free of charge

Where is it?

Know and access your rights

Updated on il y a 2 ans

What is it?

This website helps foreigners living in France, in the department of Ain, to understand their rights and to carry out their administrative procedures, for example:

- How to obtain a residence permit or renew a residence permit,

- Bring your family to France,

- Apply for French nationality,

- Change your foreign driving license for a French driving license, etc.

You have to click on a situation, then the site explains the conditions and actions step by step.

Thanks to this site, it is easy to know how the procedure of a file is going, to whom to send the request, which documents must be completed and sent (forms and supporting documents), how long it is necessary to wait before receiving an answer, what to do at the end of the procedure (application accepted or rejected).

I access my rights – Rights of foreigners in Ain

This site was created by the Alfa3a Integration Mediation Service as part of a project supported by the FAMI (Asylum Migration Integration Fund) and the DDCS of Ain (Departmental Directorate for Social Cohesion).

Why is it interesting?

The website allows detailed sheets about procedures depending on your situation :

  • "I am a foreigner living in France, I am in a regular situation"
  • "I want to get French nationality"
  • "I benefit from international protection"
  • "Others".

Then, you choose the procedure.

The course sheets provide information and guide foreigners step by step.

At each stage, there are links to the forms and the lists of supporting documents to be sent depending on the situation. You can also find links to the sites of the French administration on which we relied to write the files: Foreigners' reception, Foreigners in France,, Prefectures...

 Understand which players are likely to help and support you in your efforts. 

  •  Who should I contact when I live in Ain? 
  •  How, where and when to make an appointment for my procedures? 
  •  What address should I send my file to? 

Check the website: Access my rights - Foreigner rights in the Ain.

How to do it?

Top of the page

17 contributors mobilized

andressa bittencourtandressa bittencourtAdmin
houssam kokachhoussam kokachAdmin
olga b.olga b.Translator
aman expertaman expertTranslator
rohullah expertrohullah expertTranslator
smi alfa3asmi alfa3aWriter