What is it?
Training to improve your level of French and help you look for employment or training.
Here is the program:
- 140 hours of French lessons (8 hours per week), levels: A1.1, A1, A2, B1
- Individual interviews with professional advisers (2 to 6 hours)
- Job workshops (24h)
- Company visits (6h)
- Cultural visits.
Why is it interesting?
- Develop basic writing and reading skills
- Prepare for the DELF exam
- Know the tools and techniques to look for a job
- Develop your skills (communication, creativity, etc.)
- Artistic and manual activities with teachers
- Cultural outings: cinema, museums, theatre, etc.
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
8 contributors mobilized