With AFPA and Savoir Dire
Where is it?
What is it?
The Language and Communication training center helps job seekers develop their skills and determine their career plan.
"Savoir dire" is an 18-hour action with 3 modules to assess your level of French and your professional technique. The objective is to be as independent as possible in one's professional life and to successfully integrate into a company.
You will be supervised by 2 FLE (French as a foreign language) and professional technical trainers.
Why is it interesting?
- Check your French proficiency in the workplace
- Analyze your personal and professional skills
- Analyze your skills and motivations.
The training center adapts to the career path of each participant and helps you determine your career path:
- Improve your job search techniques
- Building your job search strategy
- Discover professions on technical platforms.
- Diagnose your situation
- Identify your training needs
- Strengthen your human and interpersonal skills.
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
13 contributors mobilized