Do a civic service mission for young refugees
with the AIME association
What is it?
Civic service missions of 6 to 12 months for young refugees. This takes place in associations with solidarity projects and in pairs with young French people.
Who is it for?
6 to 12 months
6 to 12 months
Why is it interesting?
A tutor accompanies you in the construction of your professional project
You are followed throughout your mission by a tutor who can guide you towards professional careers after your civic service.
A mission compatible with a job or studies
You can have a job, follow your studies and carry out this civic service mission at the same time.
An allowance of 601 euros per month
You will receive a remuneration of 601€/month.
Meet French people your age
You work in pairs with another French civic service to facilitate your integration into the team.
How do I get involved?
Some examples of available missions
- Singa Paris: Participate in the professional integration of refugees in Ile-de-France
- J'accueille Paris: Help run the J'accueille program in Ile-de-France
- Union of Exiled Students: Promoting access to higher education for exiled people
You are interested ? you can contact us
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or on the phone +33766305748
You can also visit us on December 8, 2022 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at 50 rue de Montreuil, 75011 Paris.
You can also visit the AIME website: https://aime-ong.org/