Where is it?
What is it?
A full-time program to build professional projects for refugees with:
- French courses
- English classes
- support from businesses.
Program dates : January to June 14, 2024.
- Monday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Why is it interesting?
During the program, each participant will:
- build a professional project and choose a job that interests them
- find the steps to success
- make a CV, prepare interviews, value experiences.
During the program, each participant will meet, discuss and get advice from professionals who work in companies in Dijon.
The program takes place in a shared workspace with Burgundy School of Business, formerly Dijon-Bourgogne Business School.
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
10 contributors mobilized