With Programme CLE
Where is it?
What is it?
The CLE association offers a dual path: access to rights and professional integration. The objective is to allow the autonomy of the accompanied person and their integration into society.
Why is it interesting?
You will get personalized support for your administrative procedures.
- Immersion periods in companies with field visits and meetings with professionals
- Learning job search techniques
- Learning how to promote professional skills or qualifications obtained in the country of origin...
Have a language level necessary in a professional context.
- Individualised follow-up from the moment you enter the programme and throughout the support;
- A programme that adapts to the pace and needs of each individual (intensified, standard or reinforced programme)
How to do it?
Phone number: 09 67 59 53 97
Either at the head office: 5 rue Utrillo, 95120 Ermont
Or at our premises in Beaumont: 14 rue de Paris, 95260 Beaumont-sur-Oise
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized