Where is it?
What is it?
This French as a foreign language training course is aimed at people who wish to improve their language level and validate it with a diploma, for administrative procedures, a training project or a professional project.
To participate in the program, you must:
- Be a foreigner who is not a national of the European Union and reside in France or have obtained a residence permit for less than 5 years
- Have an integration project that corresponds to the objectives of the training
- Be able to communicate in French in short, simple sentences orally and in writing (level A1 of the CEFR)
- Be available and commit to being present and diligent in the training schedule.
Why is it interesting?
The objective is to obtain a sufficient level of French to carry out a personal or professional project.
You can prepare for DELF (French Language Study Diploma) A1, A2, B1 or B2.
This training allows you to become more independent in your daily research.
How to do it?
You can consult the program and the next dates of our training here .
- Pre-registration: the connection form must be completed, Ancrages offers a pre-positioning interview if the profile matches.
- Pre-positioning days: individual interview and assessment of pre-registered people.
- Final registration: pre-positioned people receive confirmation of registration or a reorientation proposal if applicable.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
13 contributors mobilized