With House for All - Social Center Kléber St Lazare
Where is it?
What is it?
With this support program, you will be able to understand, speak and write French.
Good to know: This support is available to all refugees living in the Greater Marseille City Centre.
Why is it interesting?
This support will allow you to:
- Understand and speak French
- Debate in French in connection with current events, citizenship, etc.
- Read and write French
- Access to digital practices
- Discover and adapt in your neighborhood and city
Under certain conditions, there is a possibility of babysitting for children between 2 to 3 years old.
How to do it?
You can contact us by email or phone:
- Phone number: 04 91 62 82 40
- Email : accueil-kléber@laligue13.fr
Come and take part in the group information meetings on Fridays at 10 am.
You can also take a level test on site.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized