Be accompanied in your procedures
with LAIR - Resource center for the reception and integration of refugees
What is it?
The LAIR is a place of reception and information for people benefiting from international protection in Hauts-de-France (refugee status, subsidiary protection, stateless person, refugee family member).
- Support in procedures related to social, health or legal rights (residence rights, family reunification, etc.)
- Help in finding accommodation or lodging
- Mentoring in your professional project
- Training in French as a Foreign Language (FLE)
- Facilitate access to culture, sports and hobbies...
Who is it for?
Why is it interesting?
Be accompanied by professionals
The LAIR team specializes in social support for people benefiting from international protection.
Be accompanied towards access to common and legal rights
The LAIR team accompanies you individually in the management of your procedures for access to social and legal rights and access to care (CAF, Pôle Emploi, Taxes, CPAM, family reunification, naturalization, etc.)
Get help in finding accommodation or housing
The LAIR team helps you in your search for accommodation or lodging.
How do I get involved?
I make an appointment by phone
Appointments can only be made by telephone on 03 20 56 01 44.