Find a French course
with "Linguistic platform of South-West Lyonnais"
What is it?
The Linguistic Platform of South-West Lyonnais (8 municipalities):
- evaluates your level in French and helps you find a course adapted to your situation
- informs you about French courses
- informs you about French language exams (diplomas, tests, etc.)
The South-West Lyonnais language platform is supported by the Association Formation Ingénierie (AFI / ECRIT69).
Who is it for?
69 - Rhône
69 - Rhône
Why is it interesting?
Have contact with a guidance professional
- Individual meeting with a professional who is very familiar with training solutions
- You will have precise information and explanations on access to training (registration, deadlines, etc.)
- If you agree, a detailed report can be sent to your referent (social worker, employment center adviser, employer, etc.)
Be assessed to know your level of French
- To start a French course
- To pass a diploma or a French test
- To find out if you have a sufficient level to enter qualifying or vocational training
How do I get involved?
- This linguistic platform welcomes the inhabitants of 8 municipalities: Brignais, Givors, Irigny, La Mulatière, Oullins, Pierre-Bénite, Saint-Genis-Laval and Vernaison.
- At 6 possible meeting places: Brignais, Givors, La Mulatière, Oullins, Pierre-Bénite or Saint-Genis-Laval.