Take an online training funded by Île-de-France region
What is it?
Free online training to learn a digital profession in 7 to 12 months.
You can follow one of the 16 training courses, accessible from home, to develop new skills and learn a highly sought-after trade, for example:
- IT Technician
- Sales representative
- Web/application developer...
Good to know: To register, there are 3 conditions:
> be registered with Pôle Emploi
> living in Ile-de-France
> have a computer with a microphone and a webcam, a good internet connection and a quiet place to work.
Full list of training available in this program by clicking on this link: https://oc.cm/idf-refugees-info
Who is it for?
from 7 to 12 months
from 7 to 12 months
Why is it interesting?
100% free and compensated training
The training offered as part of the program is fully paid for by the Île-de-France Region (for people registered with Pôle emploi and who live in the Paris region).
Compensation may also be awarded to participants under certain conditions.
Get a recognized diploma and be provided help to find a job
All training is leading to a diploma (RNCP titles from High school diploma +2 to 5 years university degree).
You will carry out professionalizing projects, which you will have to present during defenses to professionals in your field of occupation to validate the acquired skills.
A mentor will support you to facilitate your learning during the training.
Professionals will help you find a job following the training.
Study online at your own pace
In front of the computer, without moving, you can learn new skills and progress towards an occupation sought after by recruiters.
The courses' materials will be available at all times.
Learn at your own pace, where and when you want.
Different prerequisites for each course
- Some courses have no prerequisites (it is possible to register without having a diploma): for example Marketing Manager or Data Analyst
- Some courses require you to have the baccalaureate, or bac + 2 or bac + 3: for example Sales representative or Data Scientist
- If your mother tongue is not French, the majority of courses require you to have level B2
- To do some training, technical skills are necessary.
All the precise information on each training via this link: https://oc.cm/idf-refugees-info
How do I get involved?
Attend the information meeting and send an application
1. Register for the information meeting: https://app.livestorm.co/openclassrooms-1/e-learning (choose a date)
2. Submit your application directly on the web page: https://oc.cm/idf-refugees-info
- fill in the contact form
- send the application file (CV, motivations, professional project...)
- pass an interview by videoconference with an admissions officer.