with Les Bons Clics
What is it?
"Les Bons Clics" is an educational platform for self-training in digital technology or to support individuals towards digital autonomy.
To be found on the platform:
- Learner access: so that beneficiaries can self-train for free from home!
Create a free account with a phone number or email address to access all contents and train yourself from home!
- Helpful access: more than 35,000 digital helpers already use Les Bons Clics resources in their daily support.
- A media space: to keep up to date with new developments in digital inclusion, to be inspired and to highlight initiatives in the territories.
Who is it for?
Why is it interesting?
Training with many topics
Many training topics:
- Basic digital skills (computer, smartphone, tablet)
- Professional integration
- Access to rights (Pôle Emploi, CAF, Ameli etc...)
- Online banking
- Parenting and digital...
The little extras for carers
- Content designed in the field, built and tested with end users.
- Training themes: developing your digital inclusion activity (setting up a project that meets the needs of the structure and the beneficiaries) / posture of the helper (training in digital support from diagnosis to running workshops) ...
- Moments of regular discussion and training for helpers: deciphering the challenges of digital inclusion, getting to grips with the platform, support for the digital helper position, getting to grips with specific workshops (e.g. surfing on the web, applying for a job online, etc.)
- Thematic communities and a forum for exchanging between peers on digital topics (+10,000 units referenced on our map).