Find housing and support
with REVIVRE Association
What is it?
The FAIR platform is a place of welcome, orientation and support for Beneficiaries of International Protection (BPI) in Caen.
Good to know: The team is made up of a coordinator, 3 social workers and 40 volunteers.
- administrative domiciliation for BPI persons without dependent children,
- a digital space,
- socio-professional support for domiciled RSA beneficiaries,
- legal advice,
- sociolinguistic workshops,
- cultural and sports activities...
Who is it for?
14 - Calvados
14 - Calvados
Why is it interesting?
Domiciliation (a legal address) gives you access to common rights (civil status, civil rights, legal aid, social benefits, insurance, banking services, etc.). It is a free service and it lasts one year.
To obtain domiciliation, you must:
- be a beneficiary of international protection (refugee or subsidiary protection)
- not have a stable residence allowing you to properly receive mail
- be over 25 years old
- not have dependent children.
Three social workers are available to support you.
French workshops are led by volunteers throughout the week, depending on each person's level of French (A1 to B1).
The FAIR platform is a participatory place involving professionals and volunteers, French citizens and refugees. This is an opportunity to meet other people.
Participate in group activities
You can participate in artistic workshops, visits to museums, theater outings...
How do I get involved?
Contact us by phone!
- Telephone: 02 31 86 95 91
- Email: email@example.com