Secure the launch of your business or association
with SINGA Paris
What is it?
The SINGA Paris incubator helps you facilitate and secure the launch of your project: choose its legal status, launch its prototype or test its service, attract its first customers, develop its community ... By promoting intercultural meetings around the entrepreneurship, SINGA wants to make society more inclusive.
Who is it for?
75 - Paris
75 - Paris
Why is it interesting?
To find support
With the incubator, I benefit from:
- an individual follow-up done with a support manager.
- the follow-up of an experienced mentor in my field.
For the collective dynamic:
- collective training on subjects chosen together.
- collective intelligence workshops.
- access to an inclusive coworking space: Kiwanda (outside the Covid period).
Incubation introduces me to:
- visibility and network opportunities.
- meetings with experts according to my needs.
How do I get involved?
I check that I can apply for the incubator
- I am a Beneficiary of International Protection.
- I have a minimum B2 level in English or French.
Please note that the selection of participants in the incubation session is done by a jury.
I contact the SINGA Paris incubator
The person to contact is Fahrad, by:
- sending him an email at: email@example.com
- calling him: +337 60 39 88 35.