Create / Develop your business or association
with the IncubatorsTHSN
What is it?
The Incubateurs THSN program helps refugees build and carry out their business or association project.
This 9-month program is offered to 15 project leaders to:
- have the necessary tools to build and/or implement their project,
- develop a network of experts and entrepreneurs in different fields.
Who is it for?
Why is it interesting?
Get a place to work in
You will be able to access workspaces in Saint-Denis and Montreuil, equipped to host events and your professional meetings.
A 9-month bespoke support programme
- Individual support and mentoring
- Collective workshops and training on different themes: methodology, funding, communication, marketing etc...
- Connections with experts: more than 100 experts are at your disposal to help you on different themes: law, administration, accounts, commercial prospection, etc ...
- We organise events to get you to meet the right people — those who will enable you to move your project forward
How do I get involved?
There is no file to send in order to register, we will contact you once the form has been completed to meet you and discuss your project.
You can contact us :
- by email on email@example.com
- or call 01 48 67 59 29 / 07 56 83 60 61.
Also find us on facebook to chat on messenger: https://www.facebook.com/incubateurs.thsn .