Do technical training for a targeted trade
with Programme Accélération vers l'Emploi et la Carrière (Acceleration towards Employment and Career Program)
What is it?
In the programThe "Acceleration to Employment and Career" (AVEC) programme organises technical training courses of 6 to 9 months towards a targeted trade, with groups of 10 to 15 people.
The programme includes:
- group workshops on the world of work in France and the sector of activity
- French courses adapted to the targeted profession and organised by the Alliance française
- meetings with professionals and work placements in companies
- socio-professional support by a professional integration officer
- psychological support if necessary, provided by a professional psychologist...
Who is it for?
Why is it interesting?
There are French courses adapted to the profession chosen and organized by the Alliance française.
During technical training, people take part in the association's collective workshops on the world of work in France and the sector of activity.
Immersion in companies
Action Emploi Réfugiés organizes meetings with professionals and internships in companies to find a job more quickly.
At the same time, people are accompanied by a professional integration officer to build their professional projects, help them with their administrative or social procedures and guide them towards autonomy.
Psychological follow-up if necessary
People who so wish can also receive psychological support, provided by a professional psychologist, during this period of transition to employment.
How do I get involved?
Send us an e-mail!
- Registration by email at email@example.com
- In the registration email, indicate whether you want to meet us in Paris or Bordeaux and give the following information: SURNAME, First name, date of birth, telephone number, city (domiciliation or accommodation)
- You will be contacted by the association to come and attend a “First Contact Meeting” and get support according to your needs.