Discover careers as a personal worker
with Maison du Bas Belleville
What is it?
This training aims to improve in French and mathematics, to discover personnal worker jobs, to build a professional project and find a job or a qualifying training!
Contents of the training: French as professional language, mathematics, knowledge of professional techniques and writings, construction of a professional project, knowledge specific to the early childhood sector (nutrition, child development, etc.), socio-cultural issues (secularism, gender, ...).
Access to a job (personnal worker sector)
Access to professional training (personnal worker sector)
Prepare for a French diploma (DELF)
Prepare for the PSC1 diploma (First Aid certificate)
Who is it for?
Why is it interesting?
Have 13 hours of lessons per week
- You will take French lessons to learn about professional techniques and writings;
- You will take the DELF: an exam to certify your French level;
- You will take maths lessons;
Discover personnal worker jobs
You will make workplace visits and do workshops.
The professions you will discover:
- Social life assistant;
- Home help;
- Child care;
Learn first aid actions
You will take the level 1 of First Aid certificate (PSC1) to learn the gestures that save people: cardiac resuscitation, good reflexes.
Have a job in the support worker sector
- You will be trained in specific knowledge: needs of the elderly / sick / disabled people, hygiene, nutrition, ...
- You will be trained in socio-cultural issues: secularism, gender...
How do I get involved?
Contact us to register...
Next session: May to October 2022 (with summer break)
Anouchka Comushian, language coordinator
06 42 59 45 17