Training in building trades
What is it?
It is a training to learn the trades of the building.
Good to know: We offer this training to foreign people who live in 92 (Hauts-de-Seine) and 93 (Seine-Saint-Denis) and who have difficulty with French.
- The theoretical training aims to learn vocabulary related to building activity.
- Practical training allows you to:
- know the safety instructions,
- understand how a construction site works,
- master certain construction techniques (masonry)
- raise awareness of respect for the environment
Date of the next sessions:
- From October 31 to November 11, 2022
- From November 21 to December 2, 2022
- From January 9 to 20, 2023
Who is it for?
Why is it interesting?
- Access to a job: (building, construction)
- Appropriate or strengthen basic knowledge / skills
- Become independent on a daily basis: learn a trade and develop socio-professional skills
With a base in HAUTS-DE-SEINE (92) (housing, domiciliation...)
Refugees, subsidiary protection, newcomers, residence permits
Preparation for employment
The training also prepares for employment by:
- learning words and work code,
- CV writing,
- preparation for job interviews.