With AGIR 10
Where is it?
What is it?
AGIR is a housing and employment support programme for refugees in France.
The AGIR program helps you in your integration process in France and in your procedures.
You can get support to:
- carry out administrative procedures, for you and your children
- find accommodation
- find training to learn French or to learn a trade
- find a job or an internship, in conjunction with Pôle emploi and local missions
- find solutions to the issues of daily life (childcare, health, mobility).
Why is it interesting?
You can ask questions and ask for help with administrative procedures: housing assistance, taxes, driving license, bank account, identity papers, residence card, etc.
- Be supported in your professional orientation
- Build your professional project and find a job or training, with Pôle emploi and Local missions (France Travail)
- Find and register in a training center or association to improve your French
- Discovery of employment and professional integration support structures: Pôle emploi, Local missions, AFPA, GRETA, etc.
- Help with finding accommodation
- Help with settling in and with the formalities once you have found accommodation
- Support in finding independent accommodation.
How to do it?
To benefit from this program, you must:
- be a beneficiary of international protection (major or minor over 16 years old)
- have been granted international protection for less than two years
- have signed the CIR (republican integration contract)
- reside in Aube and live there (have a fixed address).
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
9 contributors mobilized