With AGIR 34
Where is it?
What is it?
AGIR is a housing and employment support program for refugees in France.
The AGIR programme helps you with your integration process in France and with all the formalities involved.
You can receive support to:
- take care of the administrative formalities for you and your children
- find accommodation
- find training to learn French or to learn a trade
- find a job or work placement, with Pôle emploi and Local Missions
- find solutions to everyday issues (childcare, health, mobility).
Why is it interesting?
You can ask questions and ask for help with administrative procedures: housing assistance, taxes, driving license, bank account, identification papers, residence card, etc.
- Receive career guidance
- Build a career plan and find a job or training course, with Pôle emploi and Local Missions (France Travail)
- Find and register with a training centre or association to improve your French
- Find out about employment and professional integration support structures: Pôle emploi, Local Missions, AFPA, GRETA, etc.
- Help with finding accommodation
- Help with settling in and with the formalities once you have found accommodation
- Support in finding independent accommodation.
How to do it?
To benefit from this program, you must:
- be the beneficiary of international protection (adult or minor over the age of 16)
- have been granted international protection for less than two years
- have signed the CIR (Republican Integration Contract)
- reside in the Hérault and live there (have a fixed address).
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
9 contributors mobilized