With AGIR 69
Where is it?
What is it?
AGIR is a housing and employment support programme for refugees in France.
The AGIR programme helps you with your integration process in France and with all the formalities involved.
You can be supported to:
- take care of the administrative formalities for you and your children
- find accommodation
- find training to learn French or to learn a trade
- find a job or work placement, in collaboration with Pôle emploi and Missions locales
- find solutions to everyday issues (childcare, health, mobility).
Why is it interesting?
You can ask questions and get help with administrative formalities: housing benefit, tax, driving licence, bank account, identity papers, residence permit, etc.
- Receive career guidance
- Build a career plan and find a job or training course, in conjunction with Pôle emploi and Missions locales (France Travail)
- Find and enrol in a training centre or association to improve your French
- Find out about employment and professional integration support structures: Pôle emploi, Missions locales, AFPA, GRETA, etc.
- Help with finding accommodation
- Help with settling in and with the formalities once you have found accommodation
- Support in finding independent accommodation.
How to do it?
To benefit from this program, you must:
- be a beneficiary of international protection (major or minor over 16 years old)
- have been granted international protection for less than two years
- have signed the CIR (republican integration contract)
- reside and live in the Rhône (have a fixed address).
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized