With AGIR 56
Where is it?
What is it?
AGIR is a housing and employment support program for refugees in France.
AGIR helps you with your integration process in France and with all the administrative procedures you might have to undergo.
You can benefit from support with:
- administrative procedures for you and your children
- finding accommodation
- finding a training course to learn French or a new professional skill
- finding a job or an internship, with Pôle emploi and the local community organizations (Missions locales)
- find solutions to everyday issues (babysitting, health, mobility).
Why is it interesting?
You can ask questions and get help with administrative procedures: housing benefit, taxes, driving license, bank account, ID documents, residence card, etc.
- Get help with your career orientation
- Build a professional project and find a job or training, with Pôle emploi and Missions locales (France Travail)
- Find and enroll in a training center or association to improve your French skills
- Find out about employment and professional integration support structures: Pôle emploi, Missions locales, AFPA, GRETA, etc.
- Help with your housing search
- Help with settling in and taking the necessary steps after finding accommodation
- Support to help you become independent in your new home.
How to do it?
To benefit from this program, you must:
- be a beneficiary of international protection (major or minor over 16 years old)
- have had international protection for less than two years
- have signed the CIR (republican integration contract)
- reside in Morbihan and live there (i.e. have a permanent address).
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
10 contributors mobilized