With Paris Institute of Childcare Training and Pôle Emploi
What is it?
A 3-month training course (399 hours in total) for English-speaking refugees with a professional project in the early childhood sector.
The objective of the training is to learn how to care for young children in English.
The training program:
- learn the skills to look after children aged 0 to 6 (hygiene and cleanliness, diet, sleep, activities, etc.)
- learn to read, write, understand and speak French
- learn the codes of the professional world, prepare applications, look for work.
Dates of the next training:
- from November 28, 2023 to February 28, 2024
To participate in the training, you must:
- be registered with Pôle Emploi
- have a residence permit valid until August 2023
- master English level B2
(all levels of French are accepted)
- have all the necessary medical documents to work in early childhood
- know how to read and write
Why is it interesting?
During this training, you participate in workshops on early childhood and get French lessons adapted to your level.
You also prepare your professional project: make a CV and a cover letter, look for a job in the childcare sector, develop a professional network, enhance your skills.
During the training, it is possible to be paid by Pôle Emploi depending on your situation.
At the end of the program, you will receive an individual training certificate.
If you meet the expectations of this training (attending all classes, being punctual, progressing in learning, doing the work required, validating the professional project), you have the option of registering for another training with a partner company, to get an official degree.
How to do it?
To register, contact by email:
- email@example.com or
A phone meeting will be organized, then you will participate in a group meeting.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized