With Je de Mots-SOS Solidarités Lille
Where is it?
What is it?
Training for people who want to improve their language level and to communicate in a professional environment.
In addition to this language learning, we offer support for your professional integration.
Good to know: Lessons take place from Tuesday to Wednesday, in the morning and in the afternoon (depending on your level after the test).
Why is it interesting?
Develop and strengthen your oral and written language skills to be independent in your work.
Through training, you can learn professional vocabulary.
You will be able to communicate more easily at work: make yourself understood by your colleagues, your boss.
You will be accompanied to gain autonomy in your professional career.
You will be able to learn how to write a CV, a cover letter...
We make the link with your social referent and your professional referent if you have one to help you show your progress or know your needs/difficulties if you have trouble expressing them.
How to do it?
- Be a Refugee, have Subsidiary Protection or be a Newcomer (= be in France for less than 5 years)
- Have an integration project that corresponds to the objectives of the training
- Be able to communicate in French in short, simple sentences orally and in writing (level A1 of the CEFR)
- Be available and commit to being present on the training days (3 months minimum)
- Pre-registration : the form must be completed with your social worker if you have one. Or fill in: Surname, First name, Telephone, Mail. If you cannot fill in, send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appointment for a placement test and an interview for the presentation of the courses.
- Proposed schedule and start of the course after your acceptance of our proposal.
You can contact Marie DUMONT, Coordinator of the Je De Mots project:
- Telephone: 06.07.66.38.44
- Email: email@example.com
Address: The Manufacture, 3 rue du Docteur Huart 59260 HELLEMMES-LILLE
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized