With Socle program
What is it?
The SOCLE program of the association Action Emploi Réfugiés (AERé) offers refugees support for 12 months to find a job or training, depending on their needs.
Good to know: There is no need to have a special level of study or level of French to participate.
- The support is personalized: you will have the advice of a professional integration officer adapted to your needs.
- You will be able to participate in 8 collective workshops led by human resources experts, to prepare you for the world of work in France.
- AERé also organizes meetings with companies to help refugees discover jobs and exchange with companies...
Why is it interesting?
Get personalized support and appointments with a professional integration officer for successful professional integration
We offer workshops to look for work, for example:
- Work in France
- Make a resume
- Write a cover letter
- Respond to a job offer
- Succeed in your job interview
- Get advice after hiring
Have information and referrals to associations adapted to people's needs to join the world of work.
We organize meetings with companies to facilitate hiring: collective information, "job dating" etc.
How to do it?
- Register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the registration email, indicate whether you are in Paris or Bordeaux and give the following information: SURNAME, First name, date of birth, telephone number, city where you live
- You will be contacted by the association to come and attend a “First Contact Meeting” and benefit from support according to your needs.
Good to know: You must have refugee status, subsidiary protection or stateless person status to participate in the programme.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized