Join a committed group and get involved in political decisions
with Emerging Leaders
What is it?
A program to:
- meet people who have recently arrived in Île-de-France (international students, refugees, economic migrants, etc.) and decision-makers (politicians, local government officials, etc.)
- discuss important topics: social commitment, the impact of COVID-19, the reception of migrants in France, etc.
- participate in the construction of public policies.
Good to know: The program takes place in Paris or online on Zoom, from September 2022 to May 2023. Some meetings will be organized in Seine Saint Denis (93) with decision-makers from the 9 cities of Est Ensemble, the program's partner structure.
Commitment depends on periods and motivation, but all participants must contribute in French to:
- a 3-hour training per week in September
- discussions of 2 or 3 hours per month from October to May.
For participants very interested in leadership and political influence, workshops and professional support in English are also offered as an option, an additional 6 hours per month.
Who is it for?
Why is it interesting?
Meet new people
The program makes it possible to share experiences with other newcomers to France and decision-makers in local politics.
Propose ideas to improve the quality of life in Île-de-France
Through the program, you can pitch ideas to policy makers and co-create solutions to improve the quality of life near you.
How do I get involved?
Submit an online application
Fill out the form here.
For any questions, contact Selma Rassoul by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 06 14 62 56 49.