What is it?
It is a training to learn the trades of the building.
- The theoretical training aims to teach vocabulary related to building activity.
- Practical training allows you to:
- know the safety instructions,
- understand how a construction site works,
- master certain construction techniques (masonry)
- raise awareness of respect for the environment
Date of the next sessions:
- From September 11 to 27, 2023
- From December 4 to 20, 2023
- From January 15 to 31, 2024
- From February 19 to March 6, 2024
- From May 27 to June 12, 2024
Why is it interesting?
- Access to a job: (building, construction)
- Appropriate or strengthen basic knowledge / skills
- Become independent on a daily basis: learn a trade and develop socio-professional skills
With a base in HAUTS-DE-SEINE (92) (housing, domiciliation...)
Refugees, subsidiary protection, newcomers, residence permits
The training also prepares for employment by:
- learning words and work code,
- CV writing,
- preparation for job interviews.
How to do it?
Contact us if you have any questions!
- Phone: 06 28 25 81 20
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized