Where is it?
What is it?
Allero offers a support path towards employment thanks to reinforced training and a network of partner employers.
It is also possible to follow an interregional mobility course.
Why is it interesting?
A range of services that can be combined according to the needs of the beneficiaries:
• Create the conditions (linguistic and social) to seize professional opportunities: sociolinguistic animation; diagnosis and social/health support.
• Identify, capitalise and promote skills: valuation of skills through their identification (when not recognised by a qualification), and promotion of these skills on the labour market (by issuing Open Badges)
• Quick access to employment: specific business club generating opportunities; inter-regional mobility path (with "Habitat et Humanisme") combining accommodation, work-study training and employment.
• An adapted reception: communication supports translated into several languages; digital tools to facilitate exchanges with beneficiaries, etc.
• Adapted actions with dedicated service providers (job coaching, wellness coffee, etc.)
• Intercultural exchanges to create links with French citizens
The objective is also to develop these networks with mentors/godmothers, fun/cultural activities Since a foreign language is not only learnt in formal "classes" but mainly between classes, being integrated into a network of sociability speaking that language is of huge importance in the learning process.
How to do it?
Two places to welcome you, where you will be received by a member of the ALLERO team:
Point Paris Emploi - 209, rue Lafayette - 75010 PARIS - Monday to Thursday: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Metro line 7Bis: Louis Blanc
The refugee house - 14 Boulevard de Jourdan - 75014 PARIS - Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Metro line 4: Porte d'Orléans / Tram 3A: Stade Charlety
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
15 contributors mobilized