Train while working
with ISEAH Training
What is it?
Training in trade, sales and mass distribution in the Grand Est sector: Meurthe et Moselle (department 54), Meuse (55), Moselle (57), Bas Rhin (67), Haut Rhin (68), Vosges (88).
The trainings are in alternation (professionalization contract - apprenticeship contract) or in continuous training.
ISEAH Formation brings a personalized solution according to the profile of each candidate, to facilitate professional integration and then help to find a job in CDD or CDI.
Training is available to prepare several trades:
- Self-service employee
- Cashier / reception host
- Drive order picker
- Versatile sales employee (Cashier / department)
- Fresh products seller (cold meats, fishmongers, cheese shops, bakeries)
- Non-food products seller (ready-to-wear, household equipment, DIY, sport)
Who is it for?
6 to 18 months
6 to 18 months
Why is it interesting?
A training adapted to your needs
A professional from ISEAH will meet you.
He or she will work with you to define your professional project and offer you access to a professional training course.
Permanent registration without any prerequisite
Training is possible throughout the year.
No diploma or experience is necessary for training.
A double experience
Work-study training allows you to learn a trade and work in a store at the same time, whilst getting paid.
How do I get involved?
I make an appointment on the internet
Connect to the Iseah.fr website
- I click on "Apply"
- I click on "make an appointment" button, I choose a time slot (at the bottom of the page) and I write my information.
I prepare my documents
Before the telephone meeting, you must send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- the CV
- the PÔLE EMPLOI identifier
- proof of Pole Emploi registration
(a monthly statement of situation OR a certificate of registration periods OR a notice of situation)