My daily life during the COVID-19 epidemic
What is it?
The COVID-19 virus is present all over the world. It is a disease that can be fatal (in 1 to 3% of cases). For more information on the actions and behaviours to adopt, please call the following number: 0 800 130 000.
To fight the epidemic, respect the following rules:
- Keep one meter away from people
- Wash your hands regularly
- Wear a mask if social distancing is not possible
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with the bend of your elbow or with a tissue.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
Who is it for?
What to do?
Wash your hands regularly
Wash your hands regularly with soap or hydroalcoholic gel for at least 30 seconds.
Respect social distancing
Social distancing is important and wearing a mask helps prevent contamination.
Use your elbow to sneeze
Coughing or sneezing will spread COVID-19 if you are sick. Use the bend of your elbow to avoid projections.
If you don't feel well, self-isolate and contact your doctor
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, stay at home and contact your doctor.
Can I go out?
There is currently no daytime lockdown in France.
It is therefore no longer necessary to travel with a derogatory travel certificate.
However, specific curfew measures are still in force in certain overseas territories: Guadeloupe, Martinique and Saint-Martin.
Good to know:
Find more information on the official website of the Ministry of the Interior.
If I am sick
- If you cough or have temperature : call your doctor
- If you cough, have temperature and you have breathing difficulties or feel faint : call 115